Monday, July 30, 2007

la playa!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
Today guess where I went!
I bet you'll neverrr guesss! :p.
Hehe, just kidding.
I saw Stina at the beach! :).

And...Minnie, Chris, DC, Stephanie, Tiffany, Sameen, Norman, Christina K, Jane, Evan, Melody (?), uh...Daniel Y., and Mr. Liu! Who else...? Oh, Donald and Amanda too! And Brady during and after dinner.

Well...let me see how my day was.
First, after I woke up (Chris woke me up), I showered then I went to CSUF to do a bitty of calculaciones. Then, I went home and we met up with Minnie and watched House! Actually, first we saw the twins at Troy on our way home. Then after House, we ate at Pepe's! I had a breakfast burrito again! And we saw Robin for a little bit after going home. After a little bit longer of watching House, Jane came to save us from our boredom! She and her mom and Daniel Y came to puck up me and Minnie in her silver Infinity G35 Sedan! :p. Okay, yeah, so we took freeway and Chris followed us by himself in his Camry! O.o. Well...we walked from inside the shoppy/food place (we parked in front of BJ's I think, foreshadowing? :P) and then walked all the way to between lifeguard stations 3 and 5 where we set our stuff down. Then the five of us went down to the water to play a little bit because we were early compared to everyone else. When we got back to the stuff we had set on the sand, everyone had tons of missed calls! o.o. Oops! :p. Well...then we found the twins on the wrong side of the pier (stupids! :p) and while there we learned that Evan is not a man! Gasp! Then...the rest of the people started coming in and stuff and we had pretty much a full group! Yay! We then...went in the water or played with random sports balls (volleyball, soccer ball, footballs, frisbees [not a ball..]) for a pretty long while. Then I guess we went back to the water and I was sucked under a few times and it was painful. Also, the sand is very annoying in my shoes!! Grr! Well, afterwards we went to BJ's to eat pizzaz :p. Yep, it was good and stuff. Yeahh. :p. Well, then uh...we went to the pits to do the bonfire! Woohooo! The fire was pretty good compared to the previous times I've gone to bonfires. Thank you Mr. Liu and family for getting the wood, I hope the money was paid back :). And thank you Mr. Liu for taking care of all of us too, it couldn't have been too fun, hehe. Well...during fire, we burned a lot of Christina's work (thank you for bringing work, I already had enough stuff to carry), which resulted in a lot of lot of lot of lot of smoke! Yeah..but overall the fire never really died, it just...got a little weak but we fixed that alrightily. :p. Then, Minnie and I went to walk along the water because...we felt like it, and we walked to the pier and back. You should have come Stina! Next time go with me. It'll be fun! :). Then...we went back to fire and pretty much had to get packed and leave. That was the whole day! It was fun, because even though it may be annoying or painful, beach is pretty fun with friends :). Yep!

Thank you STINA for setting it up and getting frustrated because it was the best organized beach thing I've been to yet :). And to Mr. Liu for taking care of us (again). And the people who came. And stuffs. Yeah.

Oh. Other news. Daisy got a haircut, and it's in the shape of a bikini! So the hair is longer on the top and bottom in like a bikini shape. It's pretty funny :p. I thought it'd be a mohawk but I guess not. Oh well.

Hm...that's it I guess.
Thank you Stina again! :).
Xie xie Jane Xie :p.
Yep! I was sandy but I showered already so yay!

Hehe....songg timeeeee :).

I'm on the floor
counting one minute more
Noone to break the silence

Staring into the night
all alone but that's alright
It's the feeling deep inside I don't like

Chorus:
There is no excuse my friend
for breaking my heart
breaking my heart again
This is where our journey ends
Your breaking my heart again

Here in my bed
counting the words you've said
They linger in the shadows

Coming home late at night
drunk again but that's alright
It's the look in your eyes I don't like

Chorus:
There is no excuse my friend
for breaking my heart
breaking my heart again...
-MLTR, Breaking My Heart

Sigh...........................life is...weird.
Okay! Hi Stina! :).
I wonder if you'll read this much.
If you do, thank you :). No one else would have.
Thank you, Stina.

2 comments:

stina said...

byronieeeeee:)
thanks for coming ^.^
planning was worth it. hehe
:]
see u on wednesday most likely..

stina said...

o, and i did read everything!
even the lyrics O-o